If you wish to make a personal donation or if you act for the Trustees of a Discretionary Trust that may have funds available for initiatives such as ours, we would welcome your support.
How you can donate
You can donate by clicking on the Just Giving button below.
You can send donations by Cheque addressed to The Administrator St Helier Youth & Community Trust c/o The Town Hall York Street St Helier Jersey JE4 8PA
Or you can donate by Bank Transfer simply contact us to request bank details.
You can also donate on a regular basis using a Deed of Covenant or by making a lump sum payment both of which will enable you to claim tax back on completion of the appropriate documentation links to the forms are below.
If you live in Jersey and pay income tax you can give money using the lump sum donation scheme. The Trust, as a registered charity, will then get an additional 25p for every £1 you donate.
All you have to do is donate £50 or more and complete a lump sum donation form or our online giving form found below.
This is how it works:
- You decide to give £100 to charity.
- You complete the details of your donation either online or using a paper form and send this to the charity with your donation.
- The charity sends the record of your donation to the Taxes Office.
- The charity gets an additional £25.
- When you complete your tax return, enter the details of the donation in the charitable giving section.